Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2022

BLOOG DEVOTIONS REFLECTION

We are created in GOD'S image. This means I have GOD-given creativity and talents
 This week we read the parable of three servants. 


It's about God giving us unique talents like drawing, fixing computers, telling stories and jokes and etc.
the story is about three servants and one boss/man. he gave 5 bags of good coins to the first servant, then he gave 2 bags of coins to the second servant and lastly he gave 1 coin to the last servant. the last servant buried the coin in the ground and the first and second servants made profit.



something that taught me is to not hide your gifts/abilities, use them, grow them and work with others in your talent. *dar man moment*



I can apply this parable today by giving people my stuff, or if someone gives something to me, I make it worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment