Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

COLD TASK TERM 2 2022 its so cold it cant defrost in till 2050

 In class, we have had to do a "cold task" to find out each other stories at some time or year ago. We have been working on it for 30mins 
We are learning to self-assess our writing so we know what we are good at and what we need to work on.
what I want to improve on is using different sentis types (BOYS, De; de andThe more, the more)

Here's my cold task

Once upon a particularly beautiful evening,

I was riding my bike for the first time without

training wheels.

I was gaining speed and then I crashed into a

tree.

I was yelling in pain, my helmet was split

in half my mum running to me seeing if I'm okay.

I got sum scratchers around my legs and arms.

I’m thankful for helmets.

If there were no helmets I would not be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment